Environmental challenges due to climate change such as annual droughts or dwindling water levels, are on the rise. At the same time, the European Green Deal and the effects of the corona pandemic have triggered discussions about investments in future technologies. The conference shall have a look at current innovations in different areas of green technologies and sustainable solutions, and will provide a platform of exchange for researchers, companies and policy makers from the Czech Republic, Saxony and Bavaria.
With the participation of:
- Richard Brabec, Minister of the Environment
- Jakub Kulhánek, Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Wolfram Günther, Minister of Energy, Climate Protection, Environment and Agriculture of the Free State of Saxony
- Bernd Sibler, Minister of Science and Culture of the Free State of Bavaria
- Christoph Israng, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany
Moderator: Tomáš Sacher
Více informací o programu a registraci naleznete zde.
Zdroj: Německé velvyslanectví v Praze