AMIRES (www.amires.eu) is a consulting company for EU research, development and innovation (R&D&I) projects, technology scouting and business innovation. We are specialized in creation of consortia of partners with common aim for product or service innovation with significant potential for know-how commercialization. Unique and profound knowledge of the European public funding environment (e.g. Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe) as well as broad network of market keyplayers contribute to the high quality of entrusted projects.
We follow projects from their initiation and planning, through negotiation, execution and management to the final stage, where exploitation of a new technologies, products or services is facilitated.
Our team in AMIRES (Czech Republic) has a suite of exciting industrial and innovation projects in Energy and Sustainable programme underway (funded especially by Horizon 2020 / Horizon Europe), and we are looking for the right candidate to help us execute them in the marketing role.
Our Junior Marketing Specialist will get involved in creating and running projects promotion campaigns and their content including social media and email marketing. Apart from that s/he will take care of the AMIRES brand and its continuous development.
Main activities and responsibilities
Marketing Campaign Management:
- Understanding our projects and preparing related campaigns.
- Assisting in developing promotional strategies for AMIRES and Energy and Sustainability programme.
- Building and managing different social media profiles and presence, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Running regular social promotions and campaigns and tracking their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Driving consistent, relevant traffic and leads from the social network presence.
- Managing various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Working to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email sends.
- Developing documentation and road maps for processes and promotions that succeed through email.
- Producing different type of content for the website and social media channels.
- Creating shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our hightech oriented projects and our AMIRES content.
Experience and skills
- university degree
- 1 year of experience on similar position preferably in technologies / innovation
- fluent in English (both verbally and in written)
- very good computer literacy and technical skills, professional user of Google Analytics, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams), WordPress
- strong communication (both oral and written in formal and informal situations) and organisational skills
- both analytical and creative thinking
- responsibility, flexibility, proactivity, diligence, ability to work independently but still a team player
- ability to work in multinational environment
- willingness to travel
- opportunity of self-realization in a growing company with international focus
- cooperation on excellent European collaborative R&D&I projects with participation of leading European R&D&I organisations as well as SMEs and large industries
- full time contract
- job location in Prague, the Czech Republic
- expected to start work in autumn 2022