Centre for Knowledge and Technology Transfer (CPPT UK) is an independent part of Charles University that provides services and information in support of knowledge and technology transfer and cooperation between University and private and public sector.
- Preparation of market research analyses for life science projects based on public sources and patent, publications and market-research databases
- Evaluation of the commercial potential of research results
- Support of the innovation scouting and knowledge and technology transfer at Charles University – arranging the cooperation of research teams with commercial partners from the Czech Republic and from abroad
- Bachelor´s degree (Life Science or other related fields) or higher, also suitable for graduates without experience or Master students
- Good knowledge of English
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of academic environment would be an advantage
- Team player and proactive attitude, self-reliant
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: Prague 1, Petrská 3 – office, with possible travel to different university locations as well as occasionally abroad
- Workload: 20 - 40 hours per week
- Contract: fixed term till 31st December 2019 with a potential of an extension
- Benefits: very prestigious institution, 5 weeks of holidays, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, further education and other interesting University benefits
By submitting your CV you give us permission to process and store your personal data under §12 and §21 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. About privacy. We consider your personal material confidential and will be treated in accordance with the aforementioned law.
Zdroj: Centrum pro přenos poznatků a technologií UK