- participation in research focused on early mammalian development within a collaborate project focused on the role of the nucleolus in early embryos (project #1) or DNA repair capacity in oocytes and embryos (project #2)
- animal work, in vitro reproductive technologies, molecular biology and microscopy methods
- Ph. D. in biology or related disciplines, good knowledge of molecular biology methods
- independence, reliability, flexibility, the ability to optimize and design new technologies
- experience with mammalian oocyte and embryo beneficial (not strictly required)
- animal work licence beneficial
- active knowledge of English (speaking, academic writing etc.)
- PC skills
- full-time employment
- stable working environment
- interesting work in an academic environment in an international team
- flexible working hours and support of further personal development
- international collaboration
- no age restriction
- 5 weeks of vacation + 5 sick days
- a meal allowances, pension contribution, Multisportcard
- kindergarten on the campus
- fixed-term employment contract with possibility of extension
Position available from: immediately, 3 years total duration
Place: Campus of the research institutes of the Academy of Sciences, Prague 4 – Krč, Vídeňská 1083
For more information about the Institute visit website www.iem.cas.cz.
The Institute of Experimental Medicine of the CAS reserves the right to invite only selected candidates to a personal interview or an on-line interview and the right not to select any of the candidates.
By replying to this advertisement or by sending your CV and any other personal materials to the Institute of Experimental Medicine of the CAS, v. v. i. you give your consent to the processing and storage of your personal data. This consent is valid until revoked in writing.