Who are we, Elsevier?
Elsevier is a global information analytics business that helps institutions and professionals advance healthcare, open science and improve performance for the benefit of humanity.
We serve the research, academic and clinical communities through the application of technology and analytics to content. In this way, we empower those communities to contribute to social progress, to enhance human well-being and to share and expand the breadth of human knowledge.
Who is Elsevier Freelance Trainer?
Elsevier Freelance Trainer is a passionate pro-active professional – consultant - who likes to educate people, likes to support research, academic and library professionals in finding the right information for research, and helps to develop their skills related to research information and scientific publishing.
What Elsevier Freelance Trainer does?
- Managing local Facebook page
- Creating or translating local supporting materials
- Supporting local events
- Being and extended hand of Elsevier representatives in various administrative and executive tasks, marketing campaigns and similar
The work assigned is based on the principle of mutual agreement – this means you will do as much as you can.
- You are either in last years of your university study, graduate or post-graduate;
- You are good in planning and in communication, you are proactive and self-starter person – you like the challenges somebody gives you, opened to work on their solution without the need of a whip over your shoulder
- You have good written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Czech and/or Slovak
- You should have experiences in giving lectures, public presentations or trainings
- Experiences with social networks and media are welcome!
- You’re not afraid of technology and are a good friend of various usual softwares and tools
- We will appreciate any experience in working with Elsevier research solutions mentioned above
- For SciVal and Reaxys trainings (optional), you will need an experience in and knowledge of chemistry and/or research evaluation.
- This job includes travelling across Czechia and Slovakia, and by exception internationally.
- Competitive reimbursement is paid in EUR, taxing is a responsibility of the trainer. All costs incurred by executing the activities are reimbursed.
Regional Marketing Manager CEE
Customer Consultant CEE